Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogs worth visiting!


Visual Vocabulary: A picture says a lot and pictures tell beautiful stories on this Blog. It is eye candy just scrolling fast down the pages of entries. I am a busy Mom of a health and eating challenged 2 y/o boy and a vivacious, spicy, rule the world type 4 y/old girl. Blogs have to catch my attention visually first and then keep curiosity long enough to read the blog post. I could spend hours on a Blog like this.

Jesyka posts adorable outfits for her little girl Laelia. Inspiration for little girls anywhere. Laelia is a fashionable little on that is for sure.
Here is outfit #11:Another inspiration from this blog is the transformation of this China Hutch. It is so amazing and has been featured on Design*Sponge, Craft:, apartment therapy and finally Centsatinal Girl. I love it and suddenly feel the urge to go buy a tacky old hutch and give it a glam makeover.

1 comment:

Adiva Graphics said...

This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

jewelry for bridesmaids

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...